BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 2 October 2011

Moodboard of Genre and Wordle of Initial Ideas with The Pitch - "Hate This Part Right Here" - The Pussycat Dolls and Feedback:


Displayed above is my moodboard which illustrates the genre characteristic "Pop/Electropop" and in particular RnB. I decided to create this moodboard in order to show audiences how dynamic, pulsating and energetic the colours, fashion, album art and music video is in relation to this genre. Not only have I selected album covers and music accessories, I have also decided to focus on fashion, which clearly plays a major role in the music industry as you have to constantly look your best. In countries such as America and the United Kingdom there is a huge RnB and pop fashion scene, where clothing is all about tight clothing i.e leggings, jeans, tops and short dresses as well as wearing killer heels. All of which is worn to express the artists individuality and personality.

Here I have created a wordle of camera shots, angles, editing techniques and media terminlogy all of which will be used throughout my music video and analysis of my research and initial ideas.


Here is the pitch I have created presenting my inital ideas for my music video "Hate This Part Right Here."

The Pussycat Dolls

Feedback:
  • Think closely about what costumes the singer and dancers are going to be wearing throughout the video.
  • How are the dance scenes going to be filmed? Think about maybe using a contrast between close ups/mid shots/long shots.
  • Another thing my class suggested to me is that both myself and Khushel thought about tracking the singer walking down the street and we were told to think about two things: one being that tracking someone walking down the street may be difficult considering the fact that streets are uneven and could make the footage bumpy so maybe try to work around this by attaching a camera to a stick or broom to see whether this would make any difference. The second being that filming on the street will  include passers walking by and will be exceedingly busy so maybe think about a location a bit more secluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment