BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Special Effect Emails:

As part of my research, I decided to email producer Ray Kay and director of photography Anders Flatland who helped to produce and edit Cheryl Cole's "Fight For This Love" music video, due to the fact that I am fascinated in finding out how they created the special effects for the scenes where Cheryl appears against a textbook backdrop with doodles and lyrics printed and moving around the scene as this is something that I would like to experiment with and perhaps incorporate into my own music video. Below is a print screen of the email I sent to Mr Ray Kay.

The email I sent to Mr Ray Kay - producer of "Fight For This Love"


Along with the full email that I sent to Mr Anders Flatland.

Dear Sir,

My name is Yasmin Amey and I am currently an A2 Media Studies student at Park High Sixth Form. I am currently working towards filming my own music video as part of my media coursework and I am interested in using similar special effects that were created for Cheryl Cole's "Fight For This Love" video, that is, when Cheryl Cole appears against a textbook backdrop with doodles and lyrics from her song.
I have tried to create these effects on 'Final Cut Express Pro' but have found difficulty in doing this. I was wandering whether you could inform me as to how i could create these effects or provide me with the details of the person who created the special effects for Miss Coles video.

I would appreciate any information you can provide me with.

Many Thanks,

Miss Yasmin Amey

Sadly, I did not recieve a reply from either Mr Ray Kay or Mr Anders Flatland, so I never did find out how they created the special effects that they used for Chery Coles 'Fight For This Love' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment