BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 November 2011

Final Front Cover:




Located above is the front cover that both Khushel and I decided would be the most appropriate and eye catching front cover for our digipack album. The colours gradually bring out the image of the artist without looking too washed out. However, there are far too many dark patches on the face of the artist so these will be smoothed out. To change this I decided to duplicate the original image in order to enhance the artists face and to create a presence within the video. I used the clone tool in order to match the facial skin tone to the dark patches on the digipack cover.



I also changed the font in order to keep it within the theme of calligraphy, this led to the positioning and resizing of the text in order to enhances the artist. I researched previous digipack albums, looking specifiically at whether the artists name was bigger than the album name. I found out that this was the case in most of the R&B genre album covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment