BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 6 November 2011

Rihanna and Pixie Lott Magazine Album Advert Analysis:

I have decided to analyse each of these magazine album adverts for the reason that I am hoping to gain ideas when creating and commencing my own design for my artists magazine album advert. Whilst browsing on the internet looking for artists album cover and the magazine advert that was linked to it, I noticed that there were many similarites between them, that is, that the image that is showcased on the front of the album is also the image that is showcased on the magazine album advert, as well as the font being the exact same on both. Perhaps, this has been done to create an identity which is clear and noticeable for their target audience to relate to.
Pixie Lott's Album Cover



Rihanna's Album Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment